So on Mondays I wake up around eight because Chris always wakes me up when he's leaving for class. I don't have class until two, so Mondays I just kinda mess around with my hair and makeup because I usually don't have much else to do.
Now listen, I know I said I chill out with the Lorac Pro posts, but seriously I haven't used any of my other palettes since getting it. Here's one LAST (I PROMISE) look using it!
- lt. bronze on lid
- cream on inner corner and brown bone
- sable, taupe, and espresso blended on outer corner
- outer upper lashline lined with black
- rimmel lash flirt mascara
- anastasia "brunette" tinted brow gel
- lancome le crayon poudre in taupe
- revlon nearly naked foundation
- too faced milk chocolate soleil bronzer for contour
- mac mineralized blush in feeling flush on cheeks (le)
- MUFE aqua rouge in #10 for lips
For my hair I used my Suave dry shampoo and then put my hair in my Babyliss hot rollers for like 20 minutes.